Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Odds and Ends

The entry on Misanthropic and Reactionary antinatalism are coming, I promise. I've been busy with the odds and ends of the life Reactionary and Philanthropic antinatalist so despise. I'll almost certainly have both posts done within the next few weeks. You can all look forward to:

  • The world's first expose of the Misanthropic Antinatalist strategy, which, to my knowledge, has never been clearly and openly articulated
  • A clear-eyed reveal of the way the obscurantist whispers of postmodernism have influenced Reactionary Antinatalism
  • And an open debate post, in the comments of which I hope to engage ANs of all stripes.

Also, I'd like to give a shoutout to Misanthropic Antinatalist Dimasok, who has seen fit to advertise my blog on his blog. Dima is the blogger, who, besides Karl of Say No To Life, has been the most help in revealing the structure and ideas of Misanthropic Antinatalism. He does, however, appear to be unaware of the writings where Sister Y and Chip Smith have been explicit with their Reactionary Antinatalism, so I will simply point him towards their twitters, where their positions are clearly articulated in debate with fine thinkers like My Nationalist Pony and poet of fascist transhumanism, Konkvistador.

No comments:

Post a Comment