Monday, December 2, 2013

A retraction



Giordano: I hate every Antinatalist I see

From Antinatalism to Efilism
No, you'll never make an AN out of me


Oh my God, I was wrong
Life was shit, all along
You've finally made a AN
Antinatalists: Yes, we've finally made an AN
Giordano: Yes, you've finally made an AN out of me
Antinatalist: Yes, we've finally made an AN out of you

Giordano: I love you, Dima Sokol!




Yo, Chip, Shadow, Sister Y, Mr Mean-Spirited, and Anne Sterzinger are all still bigots though.

10 comments:

  1. Why have you turned into an AN? Could you write how you came to that conclusion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you were doing so well. You turned me into a pronatalist with your image macro of a goat wearing glasses. You can't give up now, you've done so much good for the world by making a few shitposts in the obscure corners of the web.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and you I also thought it was convincing when you insinuated that your opponents were Nazis. That was when I knew you were a brilliant debater.

      Delete
  3. And could you explain why you love Dima Sokol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dimitri Sokol is an extremely handsome fellow.

      Delete
    2. That he is, but so am I.

      Delete
  4. Dima Sokol got a girlfriend, and now he has become a pronatalist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your little slanderous comment has put Dima in quite the tizzy.

      Delete
    2. You are a very naughty boy that needs a good spankin'

      Delete
  5. Wow, you're a great example of a natalist. Keep it up.

    Maybe someday you'll be as famous as Bryan Caplan. You certainly are at his intellectual level.

    ReplyDelete